L'arbre du CaMéLéoN Index du Forum
L'arbre du CaMéLéoN Index du Forum

Keeping It Real: Personal Reflections Of My Journey Through

Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet    L'arbre du CaMéLéoN Index du Forum -> Les CaMéLéoN une patte d'artiste -> Vitrine Publique
Sujet précédent :: Sujet suivant  
Auteur Message
vyjanny

Masculin
Point(s): 299
Moyenne: 2,47

MessagePosté le: Mar 27 Juin - 01:35 (2017)    Sujet du message: Keeping It Real: Personal Reflections Of My Journey Through Répondre en citant

Keeping It Real: Personal Reflections of My Journey Through Breast Cancer
by Laura Starner
rating: 5.0 (14 reviews)

->>>DOWNLOAD BOOK Keeping It Real: Personal Reflections of My Journey Through Breast Cancer
READ BOOK Keeping It Real: Personal Reflections of My Journey Through Breast Cancer

Product Description:
When cancer knocks on your door or the door of a loved one, what do you do? This is the inspiring story of a working mom with a busy family, challenging job, and unflagging faith. KEEPING It REAL: Personal Reflections of My Journey Through Breast Cancer takes a loving look at one family’s journey through a shocking cancer diagnosis. Laura and Doug’s family celebrated high school and college graduations, a beautiful wedding, as well as steps up the career ladder, all against the devastating backdrop of breast cancer. Her story is told not only from a cancer patient’s perspective but also from her teenaged children’s viewpoint. Finally, the thoughts and feelings of each of her caretakers provide a priceless view into the very soul of these often overlooked travelers on the cancer journey. Laura shares her message of hope and celebration that will resonate with those diagnosed with cancer, caregivers, cancer survivors, and as well as family members. It is all about KEEPING IT REAL.

Reviews:
Laura’s journey is a remarkable one. I am so thrilled that she has chosen to draw upon her collective experiences as a wife, mom, educator, cancer survivor and woman of faith to share her story of hope as a way to support, educate and inspire others. She certainly has touched my life in this way and for that, I am grateful. Thank you, Laura. I am honored to call you my friend.
Dr. Katy Cortelyou, Education Consultant

In the midst of her hard fought battle, her faith was tested, but she came out the other side with a refined sense of her role in God’s world. It was during this fight that Laura also assumed the leadership role of principal of one of the largest elementary schools in her district. She began to write and share her joys and sorrows while always standing on the Word. We can all learn and benefit from the experiences of this woman of faith; teacher of all children; leader in public education; a loving mother, wife, and now Grandma!

Debra Edmiston
Senior Director of Elementary Education, Retired

Laura Starner’s story about her journey through breast cancer struck me on all emotional levels. Not only is she an accurate and prolific note keeper, but she also put her experience into words so that I was able to understand even the technical terms. In the process, I learned to understand my own body a little more. When I picked up the book and started reading, I could not put it down. I had to know what happened next and sometimes I just let tears roll down my cheeks. This story is a must read not only for someone who is diagnosed with cancer, but for every woman and man. It could change your life as it has mine!

Diana Hill Myrick
Retired, Senior Director
Polk County Elementary Schools

About The Author
Laura Starner, B.S., M.S., is an author, wife, mother, grandmother, retired school principal and an encourager at heart.
After 23 years in education, Laura retired her position as a school administrator. She brings that experience to lead and inspire others to live a life full of hope and to reach their full potential. Through her blog she encourages survivors, caregivers, friends and family to live each day to the fullest.
Laura Starner holds a B.S. in Elementary Education and a M.S. in Educational Leadership. She has been happily married for 33 years and has two children and three grandchildren.
Laura exudes positivity and naturally encourages those around her. She believes that everyone can live a powerful life. She enjoys eating clean and trying new recipes. She loves to read, especially at the beach, and telling her story through her blog. Most importantly, she loves and adores her ever-expanding family!

Details:
price: $16.95
bound: 99 pages
publisher: Making A Difference, LLC. (December 7, 2015)
lang: English
asin: B0192KE7RA
isbn:
weight:
filesize: 1441 KB

Keeping It Real: Personal Reflections of My Journey Through Breast Cancer download eng book Keeping It Real: Personal Reflections of My Journey Through Breast Cancer pdf download full book

Tags: free fb2, thepiratebay torrent download, phone wiki free eReader book, You search pdf online pdf, original book, book french, ebook free download, book without pay, tablet access book sale value, ebook android pdf, bookstore, book Mega, book online, download torrent, tpb free torrent, read free ipad, .fb2 download, free mobi, book book free from Galaxy, free mobile, book without payment, book download fb2, .fb2 download, book for mac, discount for book, book read online, book for mac, pc read value kickass francais, book from motorola read

Keeping It Real: Personal Reflections of My Journey Through Breast Cancer book download via Transmission
Keeping It Real: Personal Reflections of My Journey Through Breast Cancer book torrent
Keeping It Real: Personal Reflections of My Journey Through Breast Cancer .fb2 download
Keeping It Real: Personal Reflections of My Journey Through Breast Cancer book ZippyShare
Keeping It Real: Personal Reflections of My Journey Through Breast Cancer book tablet
Keeping It Real: Personal Reflections of My Journey Through Breast Cancer book without payment
Keeping It Real: Personal Reflections of My Journey Through Breast Cancer book SkyDrive
Keeping It Real: Personal Reflections of My Journey Through Breast Cancer free full pc phone book
Keeping It Real: Personal Reflections of My Journey Through Breast Cancer download full book
Keeping It Real: Personal Reflections of My Journey Through Breast Cancer fb2 online find book сhapter
Keeping It Real: Personal Reflections of My Journey Through Breast Cancer free doc
Keeping It Real: Personal Reflections of My Journey Through Breast Cancer free txt
Keeping It Real: Personal Reflections of My Journey Through Breast Cancer book iCloud
Keeping It Real: Personal Reflections of My Journey Through Breast Cancer book book free from xiaomi
Keeping It Real: Personal Reflections of My Journey Through Breast Cancer free macbook read
Keeping It Real: Personal Reflections of My Journey Through Breast Cancer download via torrent client
Keeping It Real: Personal Reflections of My Journey Through Breast Cancer download audio apple online thepiratebay
Keeping It Real: Personal Reflections of My Journey Through Breast Cancer epub free
Keeping It Real: Personal Reflections of My Journey Through Breast Cancer free iphone
Keeping It Real: Personal Reflections of My Journey Through Breast Cancer book ZippyShare
Keeping It Real: Personal Reflections of My Journey Through Breast Cancer book DropBox
Keeping It Real: Personal Reflections of My Journey Through Breast Cancer book kindle
Keeping It Real: Personal Reflections of My Journey Through Breast Cancer book online
Keeping It Real: Personal Reflections of My Journey Through Breast Cancer mobile pdf
Keeping It Real: Personal Reflections of My Journey Through Breast Cancer discount for book
Keeping It Real: Personal Reflections of My Journey Through Breast Cancer book torrent
Keeping It Real: Personal Reflections of My Journey Through Breast Cancer free mobi
Keeping It Real: Personal Reflections of My Journey Through Breast Cancer tablet access book sale value
Keeping It Real: Personal Reflections of My Journey Through Breast Cancer eReader online
Keeping It Real: Personal Reflections of My Journey Through Breast Cancer book iCloud
Keeping It Real: Personal Reflections of My Journey Through Breast Cancer tom portable german direct link online
Keeping It Real: Personal Reflections of My Journey Through Breast Cancer book full
Keeping It Real: Personal Reflections of My Journey Through Breast Cancer thepiratebay torrent download
Keeping It Real: Personal Reflections of My Journey Through Breast Cancer download eng book
Keeping It Real: Personal Reflections of My Journey Through Breast Cancer pdf download full book
Keeping It Real: Personal Reflections of My Journey Through Breast Cancer book read online
Keeping It Real: Personal Reflections of My Journey Through Breast Cancer read online pdf free
Keeping It Real: Personal Reflections of My Journey Through Breast Cancer download full book
Keeping It Real: Personal Reflections of My Journey Through Breast Cancer tablet access book sale value
Keeping It Real: Personal Reflections of My Journey Through Breast Cancer download french
Keeping It Real: Personal Reflections of My Journey Through Breast Cancer book in English
Keeping It Real: Personal Reflections of My Journey Through Breast Cancer buy amazon bookstore download epub
Keeping It Real: Personal Reflections of My Journey Through Breast Cancer download free cloud
Keeping It Real: Personal Reflections of My Journey Through Breast Cancer book book free from Galaxy
Keeping It Real: Personal Reflections of My Journey Through Breast Cancer download android
Keeping It Real: Personal Reflections of My Journey Through Breast Cancer book OneDrive
Keeping It Real: Personal Reflections of My Journey Through Breast Cancer book from lenovo free
Keeping It Real: Personal Reflections of My Journey Through Breast Cancer book format djvu
Keeping It Real: Personal Reflections of My Journey Through Breast Cancer book drive
Keeping It Real: Personal Reflections of My Journey Through Breast Cancer online iBooks offline eng free

171bf2437f

22,,,,records,,,,for,,,,Laura,,,,Starner.Laura,,Starner,,has,,been,,named,,as,,the,,principal,,of,,Sikes,,Elementary,,School,,,Polk,,school,,officials,,said,,Tuesday.
[PDF] Antwerp's ABC Adventures: A Day of EmotionsREAD BOOK Polyurethane Shape Memory PolymersSize N/A: Stories of the Female Body Hazel LawThe Enigma Wraith (The Enigma Series Book 4) download epub mobi pdf fb2READ BOOK With the Gurkhas in the FalklandsONLINE BOOK My Dad Had That Car: A Nostalgic Look at the American Automobile, 1920-1990Uncanny Avengers: Unity Vol. 3: Civil War II (Avengers - Uncanny Avengers) download epub mobi pdf fb2Pop-Up Crown Jewels Rachael SaundersONLINE BOOK T-81 Making A Marine: The journey from young man to United States Marine.The Brick Chimney: A Cobb Sisters Mystery (Volume 4) download epub mobi pdf fb2
Publicité

MessagePosté le: Mar 27 Juin - 01:35 (2017)    Sujet du message: Publicité

PublicitéSupprimer les publicités ?
Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet    L'arbre du CaMéLéoN Index du Forum -> Les CaMéLéoN une patte d'artiste -> Vitrine Publique Toutes les heures sont au format GMT + 1 Heure
Page 1 sur 1

Sauter vers:  

Index | Panneau d’administration | créer un forum | Forum gratuit d’entraide | Annuaire des forums gratuits | Signaler une violation | Conditions générales d'utilisation